Friday, March 29, 2013

Butterfly Kisses

Butterflykissescopy

Pretty soon the butterflies will be out! I can’t wait as I have a butterfly bush and they just love “eating” from it. I just know I’m going to get some amazing pictures this year. But until then, I will just have to make cards with butterflies on them!

I used G1890 Swallowtail from JFF stamped in purple distress ink. Stamped it twice so I could layer it with pop dots to make it look more dimensional. Just barely colored it with B000 copic to give it just a little bit of shade. Hard to see in picture but I added some crystal stickles to the wings. Used sentiment  from UMS7020 Sentiments 3. Also used a Spellbinder Bossabilities folder for my background.

Butterflykissescopy


And speaking of butterflies and butterfly bushes… that means flowers and I have a few flowers blooming already!

flowers3-28

flowersa3-28

Aren’t they pretty? Yes, I need to clean out the leaves but that will be when it is a lot warmer out side!


           Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

1 comments:

2 peas in a pod said...

Beautiful butterfly card, Amber. Yea, it won't be long and I can't wait either! Hugs