Friday, February 8, 2013

Thinking of you

thinkingofyoucopy

Don’t miss the first ever
Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop. You can find my post below or by clicking here. You don’t want to miss this as there is a prize up for grabs.

I’m a little late with my Just For Fun Rubber Stamps card this week. But I think it will be worth the wait.

I used G3584 Tree with berries for my card. Stamped it in black and did a faux layering with a black marker. Added some red stickles on the berries to give it some sparkle. Stamped sentiment from UMS7018 Sentiments 1 underneath the image that is on pop dots. Used decorative scissors (bet those things thought I had forgotten about them since I rarely use them) to cut under the sentiment and added a pop of design paper.

thinkingofyoucopy


        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

1 comments:

barbara bruder said...

Amber, what a sweet card. I love that image that you used. That hint of red really makes that card.