Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One in a Million

This weather is messing with my head something awful. (sunny & warm to cold/snow back to warm and now cold and rain with snow coming. not that I’m complaining about the snow at all. Just the abrupt changes) Had a sick headache Sunday night that lasted most of Monday. Sure makes it hard to get projects done. Anyways I wanted to share the card I posted over at Craft-Dee BowZ today.

I used Clover (a digi set) from Paper Pretties. Colored him with copics. Printed him off twice so I could cutout the clover and make it look a little 3-d.

Using the Craft-Dee BowZ, I created my two bows and layered them using Helmar 450 glue to secure them.

st.Paddyajhcopy


        
           Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

1 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Adorable card, Amber!