Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, Knit!

AmbersKnitCirclecardcopy

Ready for another Paper Pretties challenge? And I do mean a challenge… well at least for me as I have a hard time doing… CIRCLE CARDS! Yes, that is your challenge, a Circle Card.

I used a new digi set called Purl by ARTish. Colored with copics, used Smooches on the knitting needles. Cut image out completely and attached with glue dots. Used Spellbinder scallop circle and circle to make my card. And added a little bling and some faux stitching along with the sentiment.

AmbersKnitCirclecardcopy

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC246.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This past weekend was my youngest birthday so I thought I would share with you the cake I made her. I think he managed to find one of Purl’s yarn balls too!

7thbirthdaycake



         Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

0 comments: