Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just Because I Love You

roseloveajhcopy

Time for another Just For Fun Rubber Stamps card and today I have another Valentine’s card for you. I had a bit of missing mojo on this card right up to the last minute. Hate when that happens but in this case I am loving the final results.

I stamped the G2873 Rose three times and colored each one using copics. Using one as my base, I layered just the rose petals (2 times) and leaves (1 times) to give it a 3-d look. Remember how last week I used just “I love You” but said there was more to the sentiment? Well this week you can see the entire sentiment which comes from UM S7020 Sentiment 3! Also used F1872 Long Script on the red, stamped in multiply times in red and J2539 Swirl Background in black on the white layer for some contrast.

roseloveajhcopy



           Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber