Thursday, January 10, 2013

I love you

iloveyouajhcopy

Today I have another Valentine card for you using Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. I kept the card clean and simple but still striking and elegant by the colors I went with.

I used CB9026 Valentines Day, using only one of the hearts, stamped it in Delicata Golden Glitz ink. Cut it out completely and layered it on red/gold cardstock. For my sentiment I inked up just the I love you (entire sentiment reads “Just because I love you”) in the same ink. The sentiment comes from UMS7020 Sentiments 3. At the bottom of the card I stamped F1872 Long Script in gold again and added a gold/red ribbon just above it. 

iloveyouajhcopy



        Thanks for stopping by!

           
                      Amber

2 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Barbara Bruder said...

Amber, What a great card. I really like that script at the bottom. Love that gold ink too