Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pin-spired Christmas cards

I have something a little different to show you today. My friend, Kendra is celebrating the month of December at her blog with a Pin-Spired Christmas Celebration and asked her friends to play along if they wished. So I am playing today with a few Christmas cards and a Christmas treat.

I really love how this card turned out and may have to mass produce it for half of my Christmas card list. (sure would be easier than what I’m doing now!) I used White Christmas and Merry Wishes by Our Craft Lounge. Stamped the snowflakes in brown, pink and sliver.

brownsnowflakescopy

I was Pin-spired by this card (click photo for link)

88453580151379813_URT99pz9_c

I wanted to stay true to the card that inspired me but didn’t want white snowflakes so I went with silver. Once again using White Christmas and Merry Wishes by Our Craft Lounge.

silversnowflakescopy

I was Pin-spired by this card (the blog for this photo has been removed.)
EndlessLoveBanner copy 

For my next card I used the cuttlebug, some brads, little bit of stickles and some Sparkly Fluff
. Colored the snowman with copics.

snowmancopy

I was Pin-spired by this card (click photo for link)

116812184054894468_OrYVGUP1_c

It can’t be Christmas without a Christmas Crack, can it? (or Christmas Mix or Reindeer Food or what ever you want to call it.) I found it on Pinterest and made it for daughter’s choir practice and we are hooked. Chex cereal, melted white chocolate and crushed up candy canes… yup, sounds like Christmas Crack to me! You can find the recipe here.

christmascrack

Well I hope you enjoyed this little bit of Pin-spired Christmas. Make sure you check out what has inspired Kendra all month long.


         Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

3 comments:

AShu93 said...

I refused to look at the recipe! Pretty cards...I'd steal the idea if I had time to make some.

lisa808 said...

Pretty snowflake cards.

Donna Maligno said...

Amber, I especially like the simplicity and cleanliness of your cards. They are lovely!