Thursday, November 29, 2012

SNSS Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Welcome to a Birthday Bash Blog Hop for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I can't believe they are 5 yrs old! Why it seems like it was just yesterday I was discovering sweet Korin and her company. And then a little later on getting a chance to be a part of the design team for a few terms.

I choose to use Warm Hello for my card as I need to start my Christmas cards! (Plus I love snowmen.) I colored him with copics and paper pieced his scarf. Added some stickles to the holly and some FlowerSoft for snow. I even used this week's sketch from SCS and added some bling behind the snowman layer.



So I'm sure you are asking "It's a Birthday party... are there presents?" Well... how about this:


~There will be 4 random participants from whom Korin will choose 1 commenter to receive a $15 store credit.  
~To be included in the drawings, comments must be left by midnight EST Friday, November 30th.
~The winners will be announced on the SNSS Blog on December 1st at 8am EST


All the blogs that are at this party can be found below. So start partying with us and don't forget to comment! Good luck!







         
                Thanks for stopping by!


                               Amber

27 comments:

Misti said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your snowman!!!

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Amber...love those papers and the bling with this jolly snowman!

merrymstamper said...

Sweet Snowman Amber! love the paper pieced scarfe :)

Deb said...

Love it, Amber! He is so cute, and he looks very dapper with his paper-pieced scarf! I love the papers and that swirling bling!

Miss you, my friend...we need to catch up! :)

synthis said...

This card is so cute! Loved it! :D

Robyn said...

Amber, I love the classic look of your card!

RitaR said...

I'm a fan of plaid ... so I love your snowman's scarf and all the beautiful dsp! Great work!

Debbie said...

This guy is so cute!! I love his plaid scarf and the snow!!

Sharon Huffman said...

That's such a cheerful snowman thanks for sharing!

Nana Griffin said...

cool. Love the snowman and snow.

Unknown said...

AWWWW, he's so cute. And love the bling!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Amber. Love the darling image. The pearls and snow looks great. So glad you joined us in the hop.

Anita said...

Adorable card!

Tami Grandi said...

Oh goodness- this is too cute!

MariLynn said...

Amber, love how you added the snow. The flourish looks so pretty too.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable snowman...love the patterned papers and the snow effect.

Mary K said...

Amber, the classic plaid always works for me. Your snowman could come to life!

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the paper pieced scarf.

Karen McAlpine said...

Really sweet card. Love that image and the DP is so pretty. Great composition.

Shannon White said...

Soo Cute Cute Cute!! Love his Fun plaid paper pieced scarf and the Festive dp's you paired with this little Sweetie! 8-)

Jennifer said...

I love love love snowmen, and this guy is wonderful with his paper pieced scarf!

Lydia Fiedler said...

EEEK your snowman is so cute and colored so beautifully!

acpriess said...

Soooo cute. I love his scarf. I always like paper-piecing when I see it and forget to do it myself. Nice work.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card...love the colors and he is cute!

Cynthia said...

Fun Winter card, Amber! Great colors and bling.

Jo4Him said...

Adorable card; love all the details. Thanks for sharing

stampingbowd said...

Super cute!!!! I love that paper stack!!! (I am afraid to use mine!)

adorable snowman!