Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let it Snow

Letitsnowajhcopy

I made a card just because! Haven’t done that in ages. Well… it’s not really just because but a start on my Christmas cards. I had been seeing a sketch floating around on Pinterest and Facebook and loved the cards I was seeing so I had to go check it out. It was Mojo Monday sketch and I’m getting my card in just under the wire! (deadline for it is tonight!)

I colored Mrs.Frosty from Our Craft Lounge with copics. Added some Sparkly Fluff to her hand muff and to the snow under her.  Used one of the snowflakes from White Christmas (also from Our Craft Lounge) in versamark on the blue background. Added a snowflake brad to the sentiment.

Letitsnowajhcopy

One Christmas card down… 20 million to go! (well not 20 million but will feel like it by the time I am done.)


        Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

0 comments: