Thursday, October 25, 2012

OCL Scary card

scarybirthdaycatajh

I almost forgot to upload my card for this past week’s Our Craft Lounge challenge over at The Lounge! See, I made it a few weeks ago as I needed a card just knowing I’d forget to post it this week! Anyways… here is the challenge:

OCL139-blog-pic

I used Scaredy Cat for my card. Colored with copics, making the cat a light orange and the hat purple even though it looks gray. Embossed the side with the pumpkin cuttlebug folder, using paper that I was able to sand on just the embossed side.

scarybirthdaycatajh

So there is my cute scary card.  Now I think I’m going to go make something yummy to eat from Pinterest!


       Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Got through! LOVE THIS Amber! You Rock my friend!

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute card. Sweet image and I like how you used the embossing folder with sanding for the one side of the background. Happy stamping!