Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OCL 134–Twine Fun

So the challenge over at The Lounge this week is to use Twine on your project. Well I’m in a Fall mood so I decided to take the stamp set, Molla-Cutie and see what I could do to make her more Fallish looking than Valentines.

I used Fall looking design paper for the side border, fall color cardstock, brown twine and even colored Molla in matching Fall colors. Paper pieced her jacket with coordinating design paper. I think Molla is ready for some Fall love!

FallMollaAjh

So come play with us over at The Lounge. Would love to see what you would do with twine!


        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

1 comments:

http://www.searchengineoptimizationservices.ca/ said...

An attractive website is good to exhibit your products or services, but an SEO friendly website is what you actually need to attract visitors.