Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cupcakes for Teachers

teachercupcakescopy

The aide, for my son’s classmate, asked for a few cupcakes to give to a few of the teachers for Teacher Appreciation. Of course I couldn’t just give her cupcakes without making decorated boxes for them!

I used a cupcake box from Creative Cuts & More and School Notes from Our Craft Lounge. I stamped some of the images with Versamark onto the box. I also stamped some images, colored them with copics and cut them out and attached them to the lids with glue dots.

teachercupcakescopy

A view from the top.

topcupcakes

This is also for the Ways to Use it 376 of using Green.

Only 4 more days of school left! I had better get started on those end of the year teacher gifts!!


          Thanks for stopping by!


                          Amber

0 comments: