Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guest Designer today!

pigbdaycardajhcopy

I am honored to be a Guest Designer for Hambo Stamps today!  I’ve adored their images, especially their pig images as I am a big pig lover.  So of course I had to pick a pig image to make a card with.

I went with Party Pigs and paired it with a funny sentiment, also from Hambo Stamps.  I colored the image with copics, the candles with smooches and added some crystal effects to the cup.  I decided to create an Easel Card. The pigs and sentiment are on Zapdots for dimension.

pigbdaycardajh1copy

Here it is closed:

pigbdaycardclosedajhcopy

Well I hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it.

This is also entered in the following challenges:

Alota Rubber Stamps - make an Easel card.
Fussy and Fancy – Die cuts or punches
Lexi’s Creations – Punches and dies


         Thanks for stopping by!


                          Amber

3 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so adorable, Amber! And I love that you made an easel card! Thanks so much for guesting with Hambo Stamps!

Monica Hunter said...

Aaahhh - those greedy pigs have struck again! Your card is so cute and funny Amber. Thanks so much for guesting for us today!! :)

Deborah Anton said...

Great easel card Amber! Those pigs are the best!! Hope you had fun as today's special Bacon Bit!!