Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MVP

AmberMasculineajhcopy


I can’t believe it is Wednesday again! That means it’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge over on the Paper Pretties Blog. This week our challenge is to create a masculine card.

I used Paper Pretties Football Zac for my card. Colored him with copics and cut him a little out of the oval. Paired him with some football paper I have, added a scallop border (scallops are masculine, right? Well they are here cause I only have like 3 border punches!), added the sentiment of MVP and there you have my card.

AmberMasculineajhcopy

 

How to Enter: If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project using the above challenge and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword PWC196.

Don’t forget to include a link to your card on the Paper Pretties Blog, so everyone can see it too. You don’t have to use Paper Pretties stamps to play, but of course if you have them we would love to see you use them. One random participant will receive a Paper Pretties Stamps set … see the Paper Pretties Blog for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I’d show a few more braids I have done on little one the last few days. She enjoys wearing these braids to school as she has teachers that look to see how it is fixed each day. She even has at least one of the girls in her class that has told her mom "braid mine (my hair) like Jorden's Mom, I want to be cute like her!"  Remember you can find tutorials for all these braids and many more over at Adopt a “Do Cute girls hairstyles.

Jordenshair3412
           Curvy Cascading French Braided Veil


jordenhair3612
                French Wrap-Around Ponytail


         Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

0 comments: