Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paper and Such Release and Blog Hop

loveliftsajhcopy

Are you ready for a new release from Paper and Such? 3 brand new sets being released today!

I did a clean and simple card with Simple Sentiments. I saw the layout on Pinterest and had to case it as I have a cold and mojo just isn’t flowing too well.

scrapbirthdayajhcopy

My second card I have to show you is my favorite of the release, You Lift Me. This is a new line of stamps being released at Paper and Such that is called the Giggle Bunch. I can’t wait to see the next little kid in the series!

I used a cloud stencil behind the little girl. Paper pieced her dress and used copics for the rest of the image. Stamped sentiment on side strip and added some bling.

loveliftsajhcopy

You'll want to comment on as many blogs as you can, which will increase your chances of winning. 

One random winner will win the entire release!

Winner will be posted on Sunday on the Paper and Such blog!


Here is the list for the blog hop. Enjoy all the yummy eye candy. We can’t wait to see your creations with these images!

Paper and Such Design Blog
Julie Smith
Janice Melton
Kim O'Connell
Amber Hillman <----  You are Here!
Pattie Goldman
Kendra Sand
Meredith Winston
Stephanie Mino
Naomi Gong
Mindy Young
Paper and Such Design Blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I’d share a picture of my youngest hair, a new braid I learned tonight. All because I saw a picture on Pinterest (that place is terrible! lol).  So I searched YouTube and found the same picture and a tutorial on how to do the braid. (Hopefully if you click on YouTube, it will take you right to the video.)  It is called Mermaid Tail and I love it!

mermaidbraid


   
          Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

13 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous creations Amber!! Love the mix and match one!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful cards!! Great job on your daughter's hair as well.

Beate said...

Wow. I feel like a horrible mother right now. Your girls braid looks gorgeous! I can't do hair. My poor Reba won't be learning any braiding from me. LOL
Your cards look wonderful! I love the funky design of the first one and the gorgeous gloomy Ohio sky in the second.
Hugs and smiles

Jan Garber said...

I don't know which I like the most, the new Giggle Bunch stamp or your DD's braid! Both are absolutely gorgeous! But since I can't win your daughter (right?) I'll go with the stamps! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great card and love your daughters braid. Thanks for sharing.

Naomi said...

Beautiful cards, Amber and your daughter's braid is AMAZING!

Hugs,
Naomi

Stephanie said...

Amber those clouds are just amazing!!! Totally makes her appear to be floating! I love it!

Tami Grandi said...

both of these are just awesome!

Sue D said...

Great use of dp on the first and the second is so cute--I like the paper piecing and bling.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun couple of cards!!

Love the braiding~ :)

Janice M said...

Pretty cards Amber! Love all the bling on your You lift me card.

zehra said...

Beautiful cards, love the pearls and the giggle girl, TFS your daughter,s braids, wow ou are talented in more ways than one

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. Unique and beautiful. Very inspirational