Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Sweet 16!

Kelseyscake

A good friend asked if I would make her daughter’s Sweet 16 birthday cake.  She found a cake online that she liked and asked if I would be able to make it. Not a problem!    So I thought I would share it with my cyber friends.

It’s a white cake with buttercream icing. The crystals in the black icing are pink & edible and can be found at Cake Crystals. She found me the ribbon and I created the topper out of thin air.

Kelseyscake


Next week I’ll have Valentine Cake Pops to share as we have Valentine parties at school on Friday and I put myself down for the sweet snack of course.

           

          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

Dawn said...

it turned out beautiful! I'm sure Kelsey's jaw hit the floor when she saw it!