Thursday, January 5, 2012

Exciting news and stamp release

kindredspiritcopy

I’ve got exciting news to share! I was asked to rejoin the Sweet ‘n Sassy design team! I thought for sure Korin was teasing me when she asked if I wanted to be a part of the team again. Of course I said YES! I love Korin and love her images/messages that she shares through Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps.  So it’s with great joy that I share with you some new releases coming from Sweet ‘n Sassy!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
has an amazing release planned for this month, and the Design Divas are so excited about it!  Eight new clear stamp sets and three new sets of dies will be available in the store tonight.  Make sure you've got a warm, tasty beverage and some donuts ready....you won't want to miss a bit of the inspiration we have for you today!

For the record, I did not mean to make my cards with similar layouts! The first card I have to show you uses Together Silhouettes. Love this set! I went with reds for my main color. I actually “broke” the sentiment up by masking out what I didn’t want on the front as…

kindredspiritcopy

I wanted it inside!insidekindred copy

For my second card I used Cocoa’s Tasty Treats. Colored with copics and stamped the sentiment below.
ThankyouMousecopy

And now take a look at the rest of the Design Divas (and our very special January guest)...they've all whipped up some gorgeousness today!

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog

Taylor Usry
Bridget Finlay
Monika Davis
Jessica Fick
Dina Kowal
Giovana Smith
Kim Schofield
Amber Hillman   <-----  You are HERE!
Kim Singdahlsen
Holly McMillen
Mary Faus
Cathy McCauley
Lydia Fiedler – January Guest!
Korin Sutherland

We hope you can make plans to join us tonight in our Member Company forums over on Splitcoaststampers.  We're having a Release Party, and it is full of great activities, stamp set reveals, and fun with friends!  All of the partying will take place in our Release Party forum, so be sure to bookmark it!  Hope to see you there!

And before you go… another quick peek at my stamp area that I organized today. 

stamparea



      Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

26 comments:

Kim S said...

Such vibrant colors to match that wonderful silhouette!

Jennie said...

Great cards and nice designs Amber!! Congrats on being on the DT :)

Kim said...

Precious creations Amber! So glad to have you with us!!

Taylor said...

3 things:

1. Your cards ROCK (as always)
2. I am SO happy you are rejoining the DT!!!
3. Yay you for getting organized!!

*smooches*

merrymstamper said...

super cute Amber! Great to see you here :-) Love your copic organization....did you make the bag.

Melinda said...

Great designs, love the colors that you used.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful colors - make the images pop! Very creative! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards thank you so much for sharing them.

Cora said...

Love your cards especially the cocoa one!! Love him!

hugs,
Cora

Stampin_melissa said...

Lovely cards! I'm falling. . . for Silhouette!

Anonymous said...

I love greens lately! gorgeous creativity!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Amber! Such lovely cards. The papers and colors are awesome! The silhouette image just jumps at you! Love how you store your copics. :o)

Giovana said...

Love your cards Amber!!

Krissy said...

Love both of your cards - but REALLY love the green and brown combo with the cocoa card!

Bridget said...

Wow, I looooooove that red silhouette - what a gorgeous pop of red! I love the colors and dp on the Cocoa card - and both layouts are fabulous, Amber!

Cathymac said...

Love the red color of the silhouette card and the way you broke apart the sentiment! What a sweet Cocoa card, Amber! Both cards are fabulous! Welcome to the DT! (I envy you that nice organized stamp room! LOL!)

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are adorable! I like the patriotic color combination of your first card and LOVE cute little Cocoa hidden behind the candy in the second card.

synthis said...

The "cocoa" card is too cool. I love the colors you chose for both cards. :D

Ann said...

love your unconventional colors for the Cocoa card. ;-)

MaryM said...

Welcome Back!~ I like your choice of bold colors.

Jennifer said...

I love the fun that comes from these cards! rich and tender!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Such great cards!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what fun colors...love them...and I LOVE the color combo with precious Cocoa's card! So cute!

suem66 said...

Love your cards.

Patricia H said...

Nice job on both cards. The satin ribbon on the Cocoa card is fabby!

Unknown said...

how cute! Love that silhouette in red!