Thursday, November 3, 2011

Smile, Life is Sweet

AmberSmilebubblegumcopy

Welcome to day 1 of Paper Pretties release! I’m here today with a sneak peek of a fun set that will be released next week.

I’m showing you Life is Sweet. It has 9 sentiments along with a fun image and a few small ones. I used copics to color my image, sticking to only 2 colors on my… gumballs!

Stamped an extra gumball that I cut out and added a fun little “smile” face to it. Using a dimension, I added it so it looked as if it had just come out of the gum machine. Stamped one of the sentiments on the side. Distressed all the layers with distressing tool and added some brads. Layout is from this week’s SCS sketch challenge 357.

AmberSmilebubblegumcopy

        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the distressed edges! Awesome card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Amber. Love the image, the fun colors, the shine... just perfect.

Unknown said...

A very sweet card with distressed edges. I would love to grab some of those bubble gums.LOL!