Sunday, November 27, 2011

It’s baseball time!

AmberBaseballajhcopy

I’m back with another Paper Pretties sneak peek! Today we are showing two sets but I only have one for you as I will show you the other set tomorrow during the release blog hop.

Today’s set is perfect for that baseball fan! I colored with copics and distressed with inks and distressing tool. Used some s*e*I I’m an athlete design paper for my background which I also distressed with inks. Did a little faux stitching and added one of the sentiments from the set beside the image.

AmberBaseballajhcopy

         Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

2 comments:

Maryann said...

fantastic

auntbeespickles said...

What a totally adorable boy image! He is just darling! Great job with all the distressing too - perfect for a boy card!
Hugs, Sarah