Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What’s black, white and pink all over?

ambersblackwhiteajhcopy

My Paper Pretties card for today’s Paper Pretties challenge!  This weeks challenge over at Paper Pretties is a color challenge of black, white and one color.

I used the birthday sentiment set and went with pink as my color. Pulled out some design paper that had the white flowers on it and added rows of scalloped border edges, some pink brads and pink bling. Perfect feminine birthday card!


ambersblackwhiteajhcopy

Hope you come play with us over at Paper Pretties! Can’t wait to see your one color choice.

 

        Thanks for stopping by,


                     Amber

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I did black, white, and pink TOO!!!! Yay!

Patti said...

What a pretty card and I just love the pink, it's my favorite color.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com