Friday, October 21, 2011

Shaped Christmas card

ChristmasBlessingsbootajhcopy

So the challenge this week over at Sweet and Sassy Digi Challenge is to make a Shaped Card.

I used Spellbinders to make my shaped card by placing the nestie just off the top of the paper so as to still have my crease. (card measures 3 3/4 x 3 3/4) 

  I used Christmas Puppy Digi and colored it with copics. Cut it out completely and added it to my card with Helmar ZapDots. Used a sentiment from the Primitive Christmas set which is also by Sweet and Sassy. Used gold smooches on the bells and sugar Sparkly Fluff on the cuff of the boot.

ChristmasBlessingsbootajhcopy

So come join us and show us your shaped cards. Can’t wait to see them!

 

         Thanks for stopping by!

                 
                    Amber

0 comments: