Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paper and Such sketch

closeupsketchajhcopy

Time for another Paper and Such challenge and this time it is a sketch!

I used Christmas Flowers and colored them with copics. Stamped them twice so I could cutout the middle petals and added them with just a glue dot for dimension. For the middle of my flowers, I used MuddPuddles Caviar Mini Sea Glass. Added some black pearls to the side. Layered it all in black and distressed all the other paper with distress inks.

Season'sGreetingssketchajhcopy



Here is a close up of the flowers and the MuddPuddles.
closeupsketchajhcopy

Hope you join us over at Paper and Such to try your hand at the sketch!

Do you like the look of the MuddPuddles? Well if you hurry over to Dawn L’s (my mom) blog, you could get yourself entered to maybe win a HUGE amount of MuddPuddles. But you better hurry as a little birdie told me entries maybe closing later today.


        Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

1 comments:

Dawn said...

beautiful...and love the MP centers!