Friday, September 23, 2011

OCL84 challenge–Design Paper

kittyajh

So this week’s challenge over at The Lounge is to use Pattern Paper.

OCL84-blog-pic

I haven’t played along in a while so I made two cards as I love to use design paper.

I used the newly released Winter Wishes by Our Craft Lounge. I went with a blue theme as last week’s F4A82 was to use mostly blue. I added stickles and twinkling H2O to the border (picture doesn’t show it too well). I used two different design papers for my backgrounds. This is also last week’s sketch over at SCS.

bluewhitechristmasajh


For my second card, I went with a Halloween card using the newly released Scaredy Cat also by Our Craft Lounge. I did the “no line stamping” again, stamped in blush blossom and colored with copics. The purple diamond design paper is layered onto black sparkle paper as is the kitty. This is for last week’s CAS135 challenge which was a sketch.

kittyajh



       Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

4 comments:

Deb said...

The first is beautiful and so elegant, and the second is so stinkin' cute! <3

Stephanie said...

I love them both, especially the first one, this is a hard set to work with..

Pam said...

Great designs Amber, so pretty and cute!

dawnmercedes said...

Nice job on the two cards!