Friday, September 9, 2011

All Star Birthday

BensFootballajhcopy

Today is my son’s 9th birthday. It’s also Sweet and Sassy Digital challenge with a Spots theme. Perfect for making him a birthday card.

I used Cocoa’s Football and made a 3x3 card that I tucked in his lunchbox. Colored image with copics and used s-e-i I’m an athlete design paper.

BensFootballajhcopy

I’ll be back later on today with pictures of his cake (he asked for Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake!), cupcakes and treat he took into school today.

 

         Thanks for stopping by!


                    Amber

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh happy Birthday to your son, and what a sweet card!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful B-day card for your son!! I love the papers you used with the image! Great coloring too!

merrymstamper said...

Sweet card! love the Tackle (rubon?) on the turf. Happy birthday to your son :)