Monday, August 15, 2011

May you have a day that’s perfect

bdayajhcopy

Another Paper Pretties birthday hop! Jackie Rakoski is our birthday girl today so enjoy the hop and don’t forget to stop by her blog and say Happy Birthday! Hopefully you just came from Frances Byrne blog.

For my card I used Birthday Sentiments. Pulled out some design paper and Spellbinders and away I went. Added lots of paper piercing to the card and border punched the strip.
This card is also for FS236 and I cased this card.

bdayajhcopy

Now head on over to Heather Lee-Reppen blog and leave some loving.


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the paper piercing.

Jackie said...

Amber I just love this! It's so pretty and sweet, thank you very much for my birthday wishes!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Finally getting a chance to hop!
Great birthday card Amber!