Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hope your day is a Hoot

Ambersnotacardajhcopy

So this week over at Paper Pretties, the challenge is to make anything but a card. For a few minutes I had a panic attack wondering what I would make then in searching for something else, I came across a long skinny notepad and the light bulb turned on!

I used Give a Hoot and colored it with copics. Cut it out completely and attached it to the notepad which I had covered in misc. design paper and Nikki Sivils “Henry’s Brilliance” design paper on the bottom. On the lined section of the paper I stamped the sentiment. Used some rick rack to make the closing tie.

Ambersnotacardajhcopy

I used orange as my main focal color as my littlest started Kindergarten on Monday and she gave this to her teacher who loves orange. Here is my baby on her first day:

1stdayschool

and then with her big brother who is in 3rd grade.

1stdaywithBen
 
            Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber