Friday, August 26, 2011

Favorite Color Combo

ambersfavcolorscopy

So this week over at Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi Challenges, we were to make a card using our favorite color combo. Now I have quite a few but I love pink/brown together so I made the following card.

Used copics to color the image, white gel pen on the umbrella and on the crest of the waves. Prima flowers layered and a sentiment from Birds & Roses also by Sweet ‘n Sassy. Sketch is from an old sketch (challenge 130) over at SCS.

ambersfavcolorscopy

 


            Thanks for stopping by!


                         Amber

4 comments:

Cheri said...

So pretty, I love it! TFS!

lisa808 said...

So very pretty.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Love the color combo...Pink and brown never gets old! I love the way you colored the image too.

merrymstamper said...

lovely setting! I could go there for a final summer fling. =)