Friday, July 8, 2011

Paper n Such Blog Hop time!

bluekingfisher copy

Welcome to Paper and Such blog hop!! Hopefully you just came from Kim’s blog. If not then head back to beginning which would be the Paper and Such blog. Smile

I have 3 cards out of the 4 sets being released to show you. So let’s get started.

First we have Bucky.

bucky for store with watermark

I couldn’t resist putting googly eyes on him. And I also layered the sentiment instead of keeping it as shown above. I used copics to color him and completely cut him out.

AmbersBuckyajhcopy

Next we have Song in My Heart

song in my heart for store with watermark

I pulled out my prismacolor pencils for this card. Blended them with odorless mineral spirits. Image layer is on dimensions with a little out of the box going on.  I also entered this card over at Tiffany Doodles challenge for Creatures Great & Small.

bluekingfisher copy

Next we have Hezzy who is wife to Bucky.

hezzy for store with watermark

Once again I pulled out my Prismacolor pencils. Paper pieced her hair bow, purse and shoes. Distressed the image layer and added some buttons.

PreggoHezzycopy

The last set being released I don’t have a card for but here is a picture of the set:

water lilly set for store with watermark

Well I hope you have enjoyed your time here as it is now time to jump on over to Julie, our fearless leader, to see what she has in store for you.

         
          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

22 comments:

inkstazonme said...

They are fabulous! I am in love with Bucky.... : )

Lee said...

Gorgeous and fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Your birds are beautiful! I love what you did with Buckey as well!

Lydia said...

the googlie eyes on bucky are great xxx

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! great cards! Love the way you colored them!

Kathy H said...

Wonderful!!!

Taylor said...

Bwahahahahahaha...googlie eyes!!! I love it!!! Fab cards, girlie!

Sue D said...

Great cards--I like his googly eyes and your coloring.

Suzanne said...

Very nice!

Alison H said...

Love, love, love the googlie eyes!!

Lillian Child said...

Amber, these are fabulous! I adore your adding the googly eyes! And great coloring and creativity!

Patti P. said...

Amber, so glad you are on this team, they are lucky to have your talent. Love all three of your cards, beautiful coloring on those birds. Tfs and have a great weekend.
Patti P.

Stephanie said...

Oh I just love them all, but love the blue birds bestest!

Tami Grandi said...

fabulous cards- love the dimension!

Cheryl99 said...

Wow! I love them all!

Anemone said...

What a beautiful card with the Song in My Heart set!

Jan Marie said...

Very cool! Nice work on all of the designs. . .and the coloring. Thanks for sharing. Blessings!

Ujjwal said...

I love those birds and you have colored them to perfection!

Chrisd said...

My favorite is With a Song and each DT member is sharing the new additions to the collection so nicely.Thanks a bunch.

Carol said...

Beautiful projects, thanks for the inpspiration!


Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful job showcasing these wonderful new images!

Bev Gerard said...

Jiminy Cricket!!!
I spy some darling cards and sa-weeet images on your fabby cards, here, Amber!! Way to go for sure!!

~Bev