Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun with Food

cupcakeLoveajh

That is the theme for The Pixie Cottage challenge this week. Unless of course you wish to do the sketch (or combine both) which I did not this week. I just stuck to the theme.

I used Pupcake to create my card. Colored with prismacolor pencils that were blended with odorless mineral spirits. Used some Smooches on his collar, decorating tip and sprinkles on the cupcakes. The I Red heart U were colored with a copic as was the tray. I pulled out DCWV Sweet design paper to use and finished off the card with some purple bling.

cupcakeLoveajh


ps. I haven’t forgotten about my blog giveaway that I mentioned last month. Still working out the details with the company. Be watching my side bar for a hint of who it may be! Smile


            Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute card!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love how you displayed the word tasty on the right side. It shows how you use your design paper very carefully.
Hugs
Tanya

tootsie said...

Oh Wow! Super cute and totally adorable!

Hugs,
Wendy

Sadilla said...

Hi amber
This is so cute... the image is very sweet and I love the coloring...
hugs
Sadia