Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer’s here….well…almost

It’s time for the Paper Pretties Blog Hop! Hopefully you just came from Agnieszka Marchel’s blog. If not start back at the Paper Pretties Blog.  And since it is Wend, the Paper Pretties challenge is to be inspired by Summer.

I used Birthday Sentiments for my card. My design paper is my summer inspiration. Especially this week for me as it has been hot, hot, hot here and I have been drinking my water and green tea with ice!  Of course this card could also work for that 21st summer birthday!

summerbloghopcopy

and the inside of the card:

summerbloghop1copy

Now head on over to Chris Veneruso’s blog to see what she has in store for you.


       Thank you for stopping by!


                     Amber

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

fun card

Taylor said...

Super cute, Amber!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh...now that says summer! What a fun card!