Friday, June 10, 2011

Just a Swingin’

boxes

Before I get to my card…. can you guess what the above picture is??

So my girls want to have big colored polka dots on their wall. Well I don’t want to paint them and what if they get tired of them? So I decided to Google wall clings. One of the first sites I went to had such awesome wall clings and pictures that I thought of the Inspiration challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. So I sent the link to Steph for possible usage. She did and asked if I’d make a sample too.

I finally decided on Pretty Tree with Bird for my inspiration. I used Swingin’ By by Our Craft Lounge and sentiment from Coastal Wishes also by Our Craft Lounge. Colored image with copics and attached birdhouse and bird with glue dots. Sparkly Fluff green was added for grass.

BirthdayTreecopy



So you are probably wondering about the picture huh? Well here is a bigger view.

boxes

Can you tell now?  Yes, those are boxes. And I have tons of them all filled and taking over my house!! Well it won’t be my house much longer because after 17+ yrs we are finally homeowners!! We get the keys this weekend and start painting/moving in next week! I can’t wait to take pictures of our new place and share them with you.

I’ll still be blogging as I have posts that will be prescheduled but right now I have no clue when we will have internet service! Good thing I have a laptop and can take it with me to get wireless!! lol

 

          Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

0 comments: