Friday, June 3, 2011

It’s a Tea Party!

closeupajhcopy

Happy Friday!! Time for another challenge over at the Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. This week we were challenged to make a non card item!!

I made a scrapbook page using the Tea Time Digital set. I colored the images with copics, cut them out and layered them on top of one another to make my own dimensional embellishments. I wanted a design on the teapot so I stamped flowers from Birds & Roses , colored them and cut them out and attached them to the tea pot and cup. Attached the “embellishments” to my page with glue dots.

teapartycopy

a close up of the “embellishments”
closeupteagirlscopy


Layout comes from Pencil Lines Sketch 240.

           Thanks for stopping by!


                       Amber

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great page Amber. Those girls look adorable at their tea party... you used the perfect images. :o)

Sandy said...

I think this is a super cute page. The girls do look really cute and what a great memory!