Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paper Pretties sneak peek

AmbersMay7thSP copy

It’s that time again! Paper Pretties sneak peeks! Can hardly believe it.. seems just like yesterday I was doing April sneak peeks and here we are in May already! Time is really flying.

And speaking of flying… I would like to share with you Graduation Fairy Sofie.

AmbersMay7thSP copy

I left her cap/gown white (as the girls at our school wear white gowns and this will be going to one of them) but colored her wings purple and added some purple smooches and stickles. Added some pearl bling to her and one of the sentiments that comes with the set. Retired SU paper for all my design paper with some pop of black and purple cardstock. Now is the time to start stocking up on those graduation cards because it will be here before we know it!


          Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

1 comments:

Chris said...

great card Amber and I love that pearl swirl.