Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Janet!

Janetsbdayajhcopy

A Paper Pretties girl is having a birthday today so we are celebrating in Paper Pretties style with a Birthday Blog Hop. Happy Birthday, Janet! Hope you have a great day.    I am your first stop on the hop right after Paper Pretties Blog so enjoy.

I used Party Giraffe for my card. He makes me happy and is always fun to color especially with copics. I did a quick CAS card as I still don’t feel good and really I just wanted to go to bed! lol

Janetsbdayajhcopy

I rounded all the corners on the design paper and image, added some ribbon and then did some piercing around the main card panel. Added a faux layer to my image with a black sharpie.

Head on over to Chris Veneruso to see her birthday greeting for Janet.


            Thanks for stopping by,


                         Amber

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What an adorable card! I just love the giraffe, and the bright colors are perfect!!

Chris said...

great card, I like that faux layer idea.

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwww so cute:) thanks for the bday wishes!!
hugs

Michelle VP said...

haha, this card makes me smile! Love, love, love your papers and coloring and how cute that he has two party hats! :)