Friday, May 27, 2011

Color Challenge for Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi

redbluebirthdaycopy

I can’t believe it is Friday already! Where has the week gone? 

Anyways it is time for another Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi Challenge which you can find over at the Sweet ‘n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. Our challenge is a color challenge this week. For us in the United States, it is our Memorial Weekend so our color challenge is Red, White & Blue.

I used Birthday Cake Cocoa and gave him a patriotic cake. Used white Liquid Applique for the frosting that I let dry overnight and yellow stickles on the candle flame. Everything else was colored with copics. I also tried my hand at a CAS card using only spellbinders and border punches.  The sentiment comes from Bethany’s Birthday Wish set.redbluebirthdaycopy

 

 
          Thanks for stopping by!


                           Amber

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute CAS card!

Margo said...

wonderful job at the CAS card - love that bright cake!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my word ... this is just too sweeeeet, Amber!

~Bev