Sunday, April 3, 2011

You are TEA-RRIFIC!

ColorFSajhcopy

The Friday challenge over at The Lounge this week is a color challenge. Aren’t these colors awesome?!

OCL59-blog-pic-tealwhitebrown

I paired it up with the Featured Stamper 217 from today. I cased this card of hers. Changing the colors, stamp set used and added a border punch to my stripe instead of distressing.

I used Tea Time from Our Craft Lounge. Stacked the cup by masking it. And stamped the three little flowers in random on the stripe. Used copics BG 10 & 15 and E30, 33, 35 & 37.

ColorFSajhcopy

It is also for the following challenges:

Fairy Knoll – Whatever
Pals Paper Arts – Punches
Tuesday Throwdown – Flowers
Amber’s Crafts and stuff – Flowers
Delightful Challenges – Flowers
Allsorts – Bloomin’ Blossoms
Shelly’s Image Blog – Punches
Simply Create – Do it Yourself
Whimsie Doodles – Punches



        Thanks for stopping  by!


                    Amber

16 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

THis is SOOO awesome! WOW! I LOVE your coloring-and the yummy blue/brown color combo-excellent card!

Davi said...

What a very fun card...love those colors and those fun stacked cups!! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Cards by Gina said...

Fun card! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

brenda said...

What beautiful colours on your card, I love it.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Unknown said...

I love this card. And the colors are just fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us this week at Shelly's Images
for our "Get Punchy" Challenge.

ike said...

Fabulous - I just love these colours together. Your tea cup masking+stamping is brill. :-)

Thanks for joining us at Simply Create this week.
Ike xx
SC DT

Natasha said...

What a lovely card. I love the depth of the colors. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

Natasha
Crafting Pal - www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Amber
A gorgeous card,love the colour's,thankyou for joining us at Delighful Challenges

Hugs Dianne xx DC-Design Team

Mandy said...

This is such a great card. I love the stacked cups!!!

Katherine K :) said...

Beautiful card! I love how you stacked the cups and the colors are awesome. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create.
Katherine
SC DT

Janice said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing Simply Create!

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

Congrats Amber!
You were picked as the finalist by two of our Crafting Pals this week.
That makes you our Challenge # 3 Winner!

Please feel free to stop by and grab your winner blinke, and drop me an email with your address if you would like your winner prize.

www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

Tammylee said...

Great job! You are tea-rrific!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I love how you stacked the cups and I love your colors! Beautiful!

lisa808 said...

Love your card! The color combo is stunning. This is one of my favorite OCL sets.

Lori Barnett said...

Now THAT is the way to serve up some tea! AWESOME EVERYTHING on your card Amber!