Friday, April 15, 2011

Stamps for Causes blog hop

closeupbunniesajh copy Have you seen Paper Pretties Stamps for Causes? We are having a blog hop to show the Digital set “Easter Babies” where all proceeds for this Digital set minus paypal fees will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Hopefully you just came from Kelly’s blog if not, feel free to head back to the Paper Pretties Blog and start from the beginning. I used the three bunnies for my project. Colored them with gray copics and blender pen, added some Sparkly Fluff to the tail. For the front bunny, I printed the image twice and cut out the bunny and attached him with liquid scrap dots to give him some dimension. Sentiment is also from the set.


closeupbunniesajh copy I attached the image to an acetate pillow box filled with jelly beans. I think my son will be giving this to the student teacher he has as her Easter gift. bunniesajhcopy


Now head on over to Jackie’s blog to see what she has created.


Thanks for stopping by!


Amber

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

such a cute little candy holder!

Delia said...

Awesome gift, might have to make one myself, love the way you colored the bunnies. TFS

Uhooi said...

pictures rabbit funny and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com