Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Paper Pretties – Color challenge

AmbersColorsajhcopy

It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time for another Paper Pretties challenge. This week we were to use pink, green and a neutral on our card.

I used Imagine by Paper Pretties for my card and colored with copics and prisma color pencils.  I layered her twice by using glue dots and popped out her wing and leg with dimension.

closeupdragon1copy

On her wings and eyelids I added pink poinsettia shimmerz (hard to see on the wings).
closeupdragon2copy

Added a big green bow by using the Bow Easy and then some pink bling. Design paper is Basic Grey.
AmbersColorsajhcopy

Layout is from the CAS115 challenge.

Also works for the following challenges: 

Fussy and Fancy - A card for a child
ABC Challenge – S is for Sparkle
MyGrafico – Anything Goes


        Thanks for stopping by!


                     Amber

9 comments:

AN said...

WAAUU--tämä on aivan loistava lohikäärme !!:)
aivan ihanat värit ja todella kaunis rusetti!
Väritykseen täydellisesti sopivat helmet!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla!
Onnea arvontaan!
Ihanaa ja rauhallista Pääsiäistä sinulle sinne!

Dawn said...

Amber, she's divine! Thank you soo much for sharing at My Grafico where it's always Anything Goes!
Love your work!
Good luck
Hugs
Dawn xxxx

Kristine Reynolds said...

such a cute cute card! great job with the challenge!

Chris said...

Amber, this is fantastic, I love the color combo on the dragon and those little cut outs look great.

Alaine said...

This is so neat. I love how you did this. The dragon is FABULOUS!

Susan said...

Adorable card!! Where, may I ask, did you get that dragon?

Amber (bambi64) said...

@Susan - Sorry, I thought I had linked it but guess not.. just did it now. You can find the dragon at Paper Pretties.

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing!! I'm sensing ownership of that stampset coming on soon!

Susan

Karli said...

ooh, i am loving the pink & green dragon! gorgeous bow too :) Thank you so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges! Hope you'll join us again next time! Hugs~