Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paper Pretties–Bling!

AmberBlingcopy

It’s Wednesday so that means it’s time for another Paper Pretties challenge! This week the challenge is Bring on the Bling ..... let add some bling to our creations! Don’t forget to check out the challenge details over that the Paper Pretties Blog.

I used You’re Maaaarvelous Sophia for my card. I colored her with copics, added silver smooches on the mirror, blue smooches on the blue part of the feather and Frosted Lace stickles on her necklace and earrings.  I wanted glittery paper so I pulled out my DCWV Summer Dream matstack and picked the brown glitter flower paper for my background. Actually all the design paper I used is from Summer Dreams, including the triangles that I ran through the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. I used my BG015 copic to color what were white pearls.

AmberBlingcopy

This is also for the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Week #148
Simply Create - Do it yourself
Scrapbook Sisterz - Card for Special Lady
Paper Cutz Challenge - 3 Pattern Paper
MyGrafico - Anything Goes


           Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

5 comments:

ike said...

LOVE this card. She's a cute little image and I really like the unusual shapes of the design. Very nice indeed.
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create this week.

Ike xx
SC DT

Dawn said...

Super cute card! Love the design!
Thanks for playing at My Grafico!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Alaine said...

Everything is so perfect. It goes so well together. It is beautiful.

Katherine K :) said...

Great card! Love the design and the sweet image! Thanks for playing at Simply Create this week.
Katherine xx

Janice said...

Your card is just lovely and great coloring. Thanks for playing Simply Create and My Grafico this week!