Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paper Pretties– Masculine card challenge

Amber316masculinecopy

Another Wednesday another Paper Pretties challenge. This time we are challenging you to make a masculine card. For some reason, I had a hard time with this challenge. I think my mojo got washed away in all the rain we had last week.

I finally settled on Irish Blessings and kept my card very clean and simple. Stamped in brown, layered on brown and vanilla and added some hemp. I did cut into the brown cardstock a little to give the hemp a place to lay better.

Amber316masculinecopy


               Thanks for stopping by!


                        Amber

3 comments:

Chris said...

Amen to that sentiment!

Alaine said...

Love the CAS design here... It is really classy!

Heather said...

I love the clean look of black and white! Wonderful card!