Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Stamp Company!

Today I am bringing a new stamp company to you. Well it’s not really new but is new to me and guess what?? It’s within walking distance from me and I know the owner!! 100 Proof Press.  

Last week I made this card using Three Pigs behind a Fence.Pigsajh


This week I made a card for the sketch using Fishing Kids also by 100 Proof Press. I love this image but to fit the sketch, I really had to stretch the sketch and make a big card!  I went all vintage and lots of distressing.

vintagefishingajhcopy

The Fishing Kids is also in the following challenges:

Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes
Paper Cutz- Anything Goes



     Thanks for stopping by!


                      Amber

3 comments:

Snoopy said...

Hi Amber! I have an award for you over on my blog!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

Heide said...

What a super card! Great work with this sketch and I love the vintage feel and the DP. Thanks for joining us at SCH and I hope can come back.
Be sure to check out for the one year celebration the DT has blog candy on each of our blogs.
Hugs, Heide
SCH DT

hborrowman said...

I just came across your blog and I love your card with the fishing kids on it. You are one talented lady. Thanks for sharing.
Helen