Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paper Pretties Sketch

wheelchairsketchajhcopy

I'm hoping at the time of posting that we still have power. Road was covered with snow/ice when I went to bed so I shall see what the morning brings! It could be interesting around here the next few days. And if you don’t know what I’m talking about, then scroll down to my post below as I have pictures up of from Day 1 of the Ice Storm.

This week's Paper Pretties challenge is a sketch challenge. I used Wheelchair Sophie and colored with copics. Used some design paper by DCWV, a Martha Stewart border punch and some dew drops.

wheelchairsketchajhcopy



        Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

great card

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great job with the sketch!

Chris said...

great job coloring Sophia. if you need to get out of dodge (aka Ohio) you can bunk with us, it was 85 today and I was out swimming! I am so glad to be out of the snow.