Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow + Kids = Photo Shoot!

grouppopcopy

Last week when we had snow days, oldest wanted to go to Kiser  Lake State Park and take pictures. Of course her dad and I didn’t want to drive the roads, why do you think school was canceled?? lol  So I told her we could go out today after lunch.  So I, being the good mom I am, took out the three girls for a photo shoot at the lake and I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy!

sisters31-16-11 Sisters discussing who was going to be thrown into the frozen lake.


sisters21-16-11copy Sisters (Allie –11, Jorden – 4, Carmen –14). I did a little softening to the picture.


sisters1-16-11
A rare sight to see. Getting along!


goofygirls1-16-11 This is how they usually are!


Jordencopy Jorden posing. Did a little color pop to the picture.


onbridge1-16-11
Girls walking the boardwalk.


Carmenpopcopy The true Carmen.


Carmensoften1-16-11copy I did a little softening to this picture of Carmen.


grouppopcopy
Me with my 3 daughters. Bet you couldn’t figure that one out! 


Alliecopy Did a little softening to Allie. (Carmen took this picture.)


Jorden1-16-11copy Poor Jorden, getting a little cold. (Carmen took this picture.)


fishhead A fish body we saw on the frozen lake.


         Thanks for stopping by!


                   Amber

0 comments: