Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MyGrafico #78 – Anything Goes

HillmanChristmascardajh-1

So this week at MyGrafico it is anything goes. We got to play with Cheri Wenger’s Vintage Pine and Traditional Christmas Damask Papers by Cupcake Cuties.

CW_VintagePinesprevw

I decided to try my hand at a Christmas photo card.

HillmanChristmascardajh-1

The pictures of us were taken during our annual sleigh ride at our Christmas in the Village. We’ve been taking the sleigh ride for at least 4-5 yrs. Each year we freeze and wait for what seems like hours just for a 5 minute (okay, maybe it is a 10 minute) ride. But it’s become a tradition for us and best of all it’s free Winking smile.

This is my last week designing for MyGrafico as we are

starting our Christmas break a little early. But don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll be back with more digi pages cause once you start… you don’t want to stop! Also don’t forget there is a DT call going on for MyGrafico and you still have time to try out for a spot!


         Thanks for stopping by
                     and 
            Happy Holidays!

 
                                  Amber

1 comments:

Tammylee said...

Very cute! Love that you are all wearing your cute hats!

Tammylee

Also just letting you know that I have some awesome candy on my blog!
http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html