Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MyGrafico #70 – Anything Goes

time2copy

This week, MyGrafico Challenge is Anything Goes. We were to use Sara Paris Styles CLOCKS & WATCHES Stamp & Sentiments and  Woofy World CROSSHATCHED Digital Papers. My mojo just wasn’t working this week, so I was late getting my project going and on top of it I had problems with the digi paper and didn’t have time to figure it out so I didn’t use the paper.

First I’m going to show you my card so you can figure out what it says:

time2copy
I colored the clock with copics and went over it with atyouSpica pens. Adhered DCWV Summer Dream cardstock to the #2 chipboard and sanded it down and attached it with dimensions. Spellbinders Labels Seven was used for the two layers.

So have you figured out what it says yet? Maybe if I show you the inside, it will make sense.

getwell

“Time to Get Well!”  LOL  Thanks to Tammylee for the idea cause like I said, my mojo was seriously lacking.

The card is also for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge, Somekinda Hope over at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was something old (the number chipboard) and something new (the Summer Dreams paper and Label Seven). Don’t forget you have all month to play the HYCCT challenges and be entered in for prizes!


         Thanks for stopping by!

                 Amber

5 comments:

Tammylee said...

It turned out very cute! That Tammylee has some good idea's once in a while! lol!

Unknown said...

so cute, great card.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very cute :>

Unknown said...

Clever and creative. Great job this week.

Trinh said...

Cute punny sentiment & design!