Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MyGrafico #69 – Send in the Clowns

GerClowncopy

This week’s challenge at MyGrafico is to pop it up. Joyful clowns and Circus paper is what we were to use.

We have a Harvest party every year at our church were the kids dress up and sometimes the adults get into it too. In 2005, my husband decided to dress up as a clown. He did his own face painting and even decorated his own shirt.

I  colored the clowns with copics, added stickles to them and used Helmar Liquid ScrapDots to pop up the clowns with ever other one popped up just a little more. Used three of the digi Circus papers for behind my clown. 

Layout comes from Stickers ‘n Fun, Sept.2008.  I’ve left my layout blank as I haven’t figured out if I want a title or any wording of any kind. I kinda like the clean look. What do you think?

GerClowncopy


                  Thanks for stopping by!

                             Amber

8 comments:

Dawn said...

hahahaha! what a memorable year! too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cute scrapbook page using the set this week. Nicely done.

Tammylee said...

Great scrapbook page. I should work on some of mine!

Lynn's Place said...

Awe great take on the set... cute page... tfs

DtsArt said...

Your layout is so fun it makes me smile

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

nice page, very cute :>

Trinh said...

Your hubby did a great job on his costume! And I like the clean look of your LO too.

Tazza said...

Great LayOut! I need to catch up on mine as well! LOL... You did a great job on the Challenge Thanks U Rock! =D