Monday, July 12, 2010

Thanks for being my Friend

thanksforbeingajhcopy

OCL sketch and Color Throwdown #100 is represented here in my card today.

The colors to use were certainly celery, regal rose, real red and baja breeze (but I used bordering blue as I don’t own baja breeze).  I used OCL Treasured Friend and sentiment from OCL Say it With Flowers. I cut the sentiment apart and shaped it to fit my circle.  I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used watercolor crayons to color my image.  Stamped the sand dollars on  light brown cardstock, cut them out and strung them on the linen thread.

thanksforbeingajhcopy

Stamps: Treasured Friend, Say it with Flowers
ink: black
paper: regal rose, certainly celery print, bordering blue, real red, watercolor, brown
acces: watercolor crayons, linen thread, nesties, border punch, circle coluzzle



            Thanks for stopping by!
                    
                    Amber

7 comments:

Broni said...

Just beautiful, Amber! Thanks so much for playing along with us and helping us celebrate our 100th challenge!

Colleen said...

Very pretty! Really like that curved sentiment and how you included it on this!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card, Amber. Thanks for playing the CTD challenge #100. Also thanks for the sweet words on my blog!

Bev Gerard said...

Love your so soft look for this sweet scene, Amber!

~Bev

dj said...

great card...love the charms...Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge !! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love...this will make the members of the blog hop happy as well as increase your chances of winning!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown 100!!

Memories of Time said...

Oh yah baby... love how you bent that sentiment! GORGEOUS!!