Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crafty Sentiment Blog Hop!

frenchfrysuckerajhcopy

Hello. You should have just come from Tammylee’s blog, if not then I’ll wait right here while you start at the beginning which is at Crafty Sentiment Blog. There is a  prize of the full set of Pat & Boo Bear, BUT you have to comment on all our blogs (main blog included), follow and mention it on your blog. (details are all on the Crafty Sentiment blog.)

For the hop, we were to make something other then a regular card. I went with “french fry” box by MyGrafico from their Box Bonanza set. I cut it out by hand but it also has SVG files to cut with your Cricut!. I ran the box through the cuttlebug first before assembling it.

Boo Bear was colored with copics, sparkly fluff is on his belly and his head tilts.
closeupTiltBoobear copy He was cut out completely and is up on Helmar ZapDots so his head can tilt and rick rack is attached with Helmar Premium Craft Glue.

I filled the box with suckers but you can fill it with anything.
frenchfrysuckerajhcopy  
Here is  top view of it without the suckers.
topviewboobearajhcopy 

Now hop on over to Jac’s to see what wonderful project she has in store for you.

        Thank you for stopping by!

                    Amber

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love this box. Beautiful job.

Taylor said...

too cute! i love the box you made!

Claudine Poch said...

What a great treat holder! Wonderful!

Tammylee said...

So cute! It makes the perfect party favor!

Suzette said...

Fab project Amber....love the sweets too.

Hugs
Suzette x

Unknown said...

So Fab Amber, can I have a lolly please he he! Fabby Job..... Big Hgs Jo xxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

WOW! Amber I love that Boo's head tilts that is so cool as is your whole project. x

Axa said...

This is very cute and would make a great party favor! :)

Heather said...

Ooo, how gorgeous. I love that french fry box, what a great gift. I love Boo Bear, he looks great. Heather:)

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, what a great job. I'm gonna have to do one myself!

Berry said...

This is adorable Amber, I want those lollies! hugs Rebekah xx