Thursday, February 25, 2010

Golfin’ Gramps

GOLFINgrampsajjcopy

Every week on The Lounge, they spotlight a few sets. Last week was my week to show the spotlight sets: Golfin’ Gramps and Nailed It. Today I want to share my Golfin’ Gramps card.

I used design paper from eclectic paperie that reminded me of golfer clothes. Used  copics and prismacolor pencils to color gramps. Scalloped Circles Nestabilities and a photo corner punch were used. Added some piercing to the scallop circle and some glitz green rhinestones to the photo corner. Some misc ribbon ties it all together. Card is 5x5.

GOLFINgrampsajjcopy

I decided to complete the inside with the following sentiment and image.
GOLFINgrampsinsidecopy

  Supplies: Golfin’ Gramps – OCL, Design paper – EP, misc ribbon, rhinestone, photo corner punch, scallop circle nestabilities, copics, prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits


And every Friday on The Lounge, there is a sketch challenge. This use to be on the OCL forum but has now moved to the blog. Hope to see you there!

            Thanks for stopping by!
                        Amber

1 comments:

Starla said...

The do is perfect for Gramps golfing! I like the golf bag on the inside. Nice finishing touch