Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eris the Elephant for Valentines Day

EllaVdayredwhiteajhcopy
It’s been a while since I’ve done the SCS sketch challenge264. But this sketch called out to me and I think it will become one of my favorites to use over and over and over again.

I decided to use Eris the Elephant from
Sew Many Cards for my card. I used copics to color her and applied Crystal Effects to her toe nails and the balloons. I also cut her out of the box. Sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge Pea-Nut set. Entire image is on Helmar ZapDots. Vellum cardstock was run through the cuttlebug and attached to the black using Helmar V2 Vellum adhesive. On the red cardstock, I used a heart background stamp in red. The middle strip is ribbon (that I've had in my stash for ages) layered on black cardstock.

EllaVdayredwhiteajhcopy
supplies used: Eris w/hearts (Sew Many Cards), Pea-Nut (Our Craft Lounge), misc heart background stamp, red/white/black cardstock, vellum cardstock, ribbon, crystal effects, Helmar zapdots & V2 Vellum adhesive, cuttlebug

                   Thanks for stopping by!

                                  Amber

0 comments: